Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Rock and Roll

 As I sat bloging last night I was inspired to learn how to take better pictures.  Who better to practice on than my own kids.  So before Mason could call his freind to play I made him be my first subject.  I wanted to practice on settings and lighting and other things.  He insisted I take pictures of him with him rollerblading.  I thought perfect.  Motion shots.  I took lots of pictures.  Thanks to digital camera's you can see instantly your screw up and can delete them. I managed to get him to do a few still shots. 









Porter was my next subject.  He came up stairs bragging about getting 99% on guitar in Rock Band. If that is not a true rocker I don't know what is. 

This is going to be so much fun. 

1 comment:

Angie said...

Wow, I don't think Mason could look any more like his dad. Cute pictures!