Cutest Blog on the Block

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Mason turned thirteen.  Now I have two teenagers.  Thank Goodness they are good boys.  I made him let me take some pictures of him before he went to school.  It was fun.  







 Later that day we went to the Arroyo Grande pump track.  Mason invited his friends but the only one who was available was Vincen.

Here is Porter on his scooter on the pump track.

 Mason (in the yellow shirt) on his bike jumping the big jumps.
 Porter chasing Kade.
 Vincen, Ben and Mason.  This picture gives you an idea of how tall the jumps are.  Mason was proud of the fact that he could clear all three of the jumps in one run.  For those who don't know what that is it is when you go up the jump and launch it, and without touching the top of the table, land on the downhill side of the jump.  This I guess I difficult because you loose speed each jump.

 Yeah thats me.  It looked smooth but to me it was NOT.  Porter followed me teaching me how to do it. So obviously I wasn't going to fast unlike them.





 Porter on Mason's bike going on the big jumps.
 Ben couldn't stand it either he took a turn on the pump track on Vincen's bike with Kade chasing him.

No comments: