Cutest Blog on the Block

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Midnight Madness

        Midnight madness is Kade's tackle football leagues season opener.  They play 15 minute scrimmages with other teams in their division on five different fields in Mesquite, Nevada at night.  Kade's team played 5 different teams.  This being our first year showing up early was a good thing.  It took us an hour to find everyone. 
      The very first play of the first game, Kade broke through the line and sacked the runner.  He is on both the Defense and offense.  Yeah it's because he rocks.  We all had so much fun.  Kade loves to play, and Ben and I are glad we aren't playing but watching. The team and coaches are great.  The kids have fun and are learning from each other and really support each other.  I love it. 
        The wind was blowing, parents cheering, plays were being called, whistles being blown and the boys just eating it up.   I LOVE THIS GAME.

2 comments:

Karen said...

what a stud Kade!!!

Angie said...

I can't believe how big your boys are! It has been a long time since I have seen you guys!
I love blogs, so now we can stay in touch better!